Friday, August 10, 2012

August 10, 2012
     HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Yes it is my birthday. I am now a whole year older than I was yesterday.
     Actually, yesterday was a very nice day. I felt better than I have for many weeks. I went shopping to spend money to get me an outfit from Billy for my birthday. He would rather I pick out something myself than to go shopping himself. That is easier on both  of us. I got a killer jacket and shell. My favorite place to shop is Chico’s because I get lots of coupons from them and a nice big discount for my birthday. I had been in there last week and admired one of the sales ladies watches. Today I asked her where she got it, and she said there at Chicos but it was last year. She said, “Let me give you this one.” “Oh no, I can’t let you do that.” I said. She insisted and began taking it off. So I said I would accept it as a birthday present from her. Today I baked her a cake and took it to her. She was thrilled and I am so glad I was able to do that.
     Today I was not feeling as strong as I did yesterday. But that was okay. I stayed home to take calls from my friends and family wishing me a happy birthday. It was a good day! Dorean, Amanda, McKenzie, Colton and Donna came over. Matt, Deanna and the girls are  taking me out to lunch tomorrow. That is my second lunch from the Butler family. I am making out!
     The wound on my neck is getting smaller every day. I can’t believe how quickly it is healing. I can go out now without covering it. My eye still waters all day, but that will get   better with time. I am anxious to see when my taste will come back. Whatever God has planned for me will be fine.
     I truly thank God for giving me another birthday with my family. I will be selfish and pray that I may have another one next year. After the year I have had I realize that is a great big prayer, but I have a great big God. Nothing is impossible with Him.
     What a great day! Thank you dear, Lord!
     Good evening, my friends. God bless you all.
     Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment