Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2, 2012
     Let me bring you up to date on my day at the doctors offices. It started out at the hospital, ORMC, in the nuclear medicine area. After more than an hour wait the finally called my name. A very nice nurse did the ultrasound. When she finished she called in a doctor to look at the  results. He looked and looked and said that he could not see anything to biopsy. He texted Dr. Milas and gave him the news. He  must have been in surgery because we waited 5 minutes and he didn’t get back so the doctor told me to go ahead and leave and if Dr. Milas wanted to do something else we would get together again. That was a wonderful blessing because I was pretty well convinced that there was nothing in the knot on my neck. We will have to try  something else, I guess. Perhaps God just healed whatever showed up on the PET Scan, He could have just given me one of His miracles. After all, we had been praying for that. Why would we be surprised if He did it?
     By this time it was 12:30 so I went to visit a dear friend that lives near the hospital. I didn’t need to be at the next appointment until 2:30. She had a pizza ready for us. We had time to visit and enjoy each others company. She has a house as beautiful as she is.
     I made my way over to the other doctor’s office. I had a consultation with him, his name is Dr. Giday. I like him and that makes it easier to let him send a camera down my throat. He has to check with the doctor that prescribed the Plavix that I take and find out how many days he will let me be off of it. When I have been off of it for as long as he will let me Dr. Giday will do the procedure. He said I would be put to sleep and I clapped and thanked him for that. He said if he saw anything he would do a biopsy. I will be glad to get that over with.
     For some reason I am very sleepy tonight. It may have something to do with the fact that I have gotten up early several days this week. I can sleep in for awhile tomorrow, even though Amanda is coming over to do a garage sale in our garage. Our sub-division is doing one, we do this 2 times a year. I sold everything in the last on so I don’t have to drag myself and my stuff out and sell it.
     Well, good night my friends. Have a good night and a great and blessed day tomorrow.
Love to all.    
Mary Margaret
The big “C” in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little “c” cancer.”
Remember to E-mail me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment