Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November 7, 2012
Today is a sad day for America ,
the eagles are not flying,
Lady Liberty has tears in her eyes,
the Liberty Bell hangs cold and broken
knowing liberty is at risk today.
The Red, White and Blue is hanging limp in the
 wind because there is nothing to unfurl for.
Be prepared Christians, be prepared Israel,
Be prepared if you are over sixty,
life as you know it is going to change.
From sea to shining sea we take
solace in the fact that our God is
still on the throne, He is still
our Sovereign God.
“The King’s heart is in the hand of the LORD,
as the rivers of water:
he turneth it whithersoever he will.” Proverbs 21:1
Adios America.
Abschied America
Zbogom Amerika
Revoir l’Amerique
Good-by America
     These are the words I feel in my heart today. You may not agree with me, but that is your right. Hang on to it (your right to freely speak your mind) because our rights are slowly but surely being taken away from us. If I didn’t know Who is in control of this stuff I would be very frightened and depressed. America has been given a great history with amazing men as the founding fathers. It was built on a Godly platform which stood for many years, but was chipped away at over the years as more and more people turned away from God and His teachings. Taking the Bible out of schools in 1968 was a big step out of God’s will and Roe V Wade was another one. There have been many more which I am sure you can think of. God gives a people the  government they deserve and apparently this country deserve the one that was elected.
     This is all I will say for today. Tomorrow I hope to be able to sit down and bring you up to date with myself. There really isn’t much to say.
     I love you all. Pray for our president and other political leaders. Pray for our beautiful country. Pray for each other.
Mary Margaret
The big “C” in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little “c” cancer.”
Remember to E-mail me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment