Wednesday, September 28, 2011

09/28/11

     Having been informed by my very smart daughters that I made some mistakes in my last post, I will  try to correct them. I'm not getting a sonograham (no kin to Billy Graham) I know it's sonogram. Anyway, I'm not getting one I'm getting an ultra sound. So that part is straightened out. There was some mix up about lymph node biopsy. I still don't get that part but I'll try to let you know when I figure it out. That is why I take one of my daughters to important appointments. Enough of that.
     Let me tell you what my family did for me last night. It was all Alyssa's (22 yrs) idea. Most of them were able to come to our house for a laying on of hands and prayer. It started by Benjamin (17 yrs) who played his guitar and sang the song on my blog, "Blessings" of course it made me cry. Alyssa gave me a Hebrew Prayer Shawl, which is very beautiful. (She also calls me everyday to check up on me.) What a sweetheart! I sat on a hassock in the middle of the floor with my prayer shawl around my shoulders, they all gathered around me and put hands on me and made me feel so much love. It was precious to me! I can't begin to tell you what a special family we have. It is because of them and so many other blessings God has given me that I feel so unworthy to ask Him for anything else. Yet, He continues to give; good  measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. (Luke 6:38) He is truly awesome!
     Tomorrow is the ultra sound and chest x-ray--one more thing behind me. Yeah! It is Donna's turn to go with me.
     I sure hope I spelled everything right this time. My spell check doesn't work for me. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment