Thursday, September 29, 2011

09/29/11

     Today Donna and I went to Orlando Regional Medical Center, ORMC to folks in Orlando. Of course there was a lot of waiting but I finally went in for my chest x-ray. The technicians kept asking me why he wanted the x-ray.I don't know why the doctor ordered it. Also, the technician had never heard of Merkel Cell Carcinoma. That's how rare it is. Next was the ultrasound. I found out that there is actually no difference in an ultrasound and a sonogram, according to the tech. Anyway, she said that if she found any swollen nodes a doctor will come and and biopsy them right away. Fortunately, she didn't find any. Yeah! So I was praising God for that blessing. This is truly a miracle from what I read about this form of cancer. Now all I need is the results from the x-ray and if that is clear I'll be home free. I means we caught it very early which is a miracle in its self. Please continue to pray about this one test result left. Donna and I went to lunch and came home and I have been very busy since then. I was planning on a nap but didn't get around to it.
     I found a verse this morning before going to ORMC. I hope it will bless you also. "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses so that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (I Corinthians 12:14) I will now be grateful for my weaknesses because it means I will have more of His grace and His perfect power. WOW! I like that.
     This is enough for today. I sure would like to get some comments from some of you guys. I get a few comments but I hear that there are a lot of people following my blog. How about writing me? I would love to hear from you. Especially if I don't know you.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that the tests so far are coming back good!! I love reading your posts and even when you're all through with this, keep it up! I am coming down next weekend and will be in town for a week so I would love to come see you! I'm planning to see Dorean so maybe we could plan dinner. Love you!! - Bethany

    ReplyDelete