Friday, September 30, 2011

09/30/11

     There is really nothing new for today except that God remains real and very close to me. It is a wonderful experience to be resting in His grace and awesomeness. I did however, find a very lovely passage to leave with you. In is in James 1:2-4.
     "Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."
     James is a beautiful book full of precious verses. It is only 5 short chapters but so full of wisdom about faith and works. You might enjoy reading the whole book.
     Right now I truly feel like I am "lacking in nothing" because my faith has been has been tested and with grace it is steadfast. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment