Sunday, November 13, 2011

11/13/11

     Today has been awesome! After getting dressed for church we got a phone call from Dorean with some very exciting news. Amanda is pregnant! We are all very excited because McKenzie will be nearly 6 years old by the time the baby gets here. I hope she is ready for this. She has been talking about having a little sister for some time so her wish is going to come true. I just hope she can share her "Honey," that is what she calls Dorean.
     Church was wonderful, as usual. Carol had another great quote on screen today by A. W. Tozer. "What I am anxious to see in Christian believers is a beautiful paradox. I want to see in them the joy of finding God while at the same time they are blessedly pursuing Him. I want to see in them the great joy of having God yet always wanting Him." I think this is truly a beautiful paradox. It is a reality in my life, I know I have Him yet I want more of Him. This is a prayer that is always in the process of being answered.
     After church we went with some dear friends, Cece and David to eat at a restaurant that was giving a free lunch to veterans. Since David and Billy are both vets they enjoyed a great mean for free. How often does that happen? Cece is British and lots of fun, she keeps us laughing when she is around.
     We came home and got our Sunday nap the had our wonderful Bible study this evening. As usual, it was fun and informative. It is the best Bible study, so I have two good Bible studies each week, one with Billy as teacher and the other with Dorean as teacher. How blessed am I?
     Time for bed now. Tomorrow is another day to learn more about Him. He is always ready to teach me something new. Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment