Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/15/11

     Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I am thinking about stopping my blog since my journey through the battle with cancer is apparently over. My life without that drama is not very exciting and I doubt that it would be very interesting to many. It is exciting to me because my family is involved and they are the most exciting people I have ever known. My life is beautiful and lovely and full of love because of them. I just don't think everyone else would like to read about us day after day. So I am giving you my Email address and you can let me know if you would like me to keep this going. I will understand if I don't get any replies, believe me.
     This has been a wonderful experience for me and I have enjoyed talking with you each day. It is like you are just on the other end of my computer and are listening to me go on and on. Who wouldn't like that? I enjoyed telling you what God has shown me and what He is teaching me each day. I try to get something new from Him everyday. Today He gave me a lesson from Proverbs 16:3, 4, 7, & 9 "Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established. The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble."  "When a man's ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him." "The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps." The best and only way to have your plans work out is to let the Lord lead us where He wants us to go. He has a purpose for us each day and will not let anything interfere with His purpose if we are yielded to Him. He makes the way straight before us, so go forth and conquer in His name.
     Anyway, my Email is angel8mmj@gmail.com let me hear from you. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment