Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/15/11

      Dorean went with me to an appointment with Dr. Shellenberger this afternoon. It was a follow up appointment and it went very well. He said everything looked great and I don't have to come back for 6 months when I will have a sonogram and an appointment to discuss the results of that. I will be seeing Dr. Shellenberger every 6 months for sonograms and chest x-rays occasionally. We went out afterwards to Einstein's to get a bagel to celebrate. 
     I also need to see my dermatologist every 6 months which means I will be seeing one of them every 3 months. I see my Opthamoligest (sp) every 3 months also. The dentist sees me every 6 months, of course we ladies need to have a monogram once a year and see the OBY GYN once a year. My GP wants to see me at least once year, actually it usually works out to be about twice a year. WOW, it looks like I'm going to be on the road a lot in 2012.
     While Dorean and I were riding up to our floor in the parking garage there was as man holding a Bible and 3 other people that looked like there were in their 20's. I asked the man if he was a preacher and he said he was. I said we praised the Lord, too. The older of the other 3 people said as they were leaving the elevator, "All your faces have such a peaceful look, that must be the reason why." I can't imagine anything better than that. When Moses came down from the mountain were he had seen the back of God his face was glowing. It showed that he had been with God. If someone can see that in my face it is the greatest compliment that they could give me. It really meant a lot to hear that. I wish they weren't getting off the elevator because it would have been wonderful to tell them how that can get that peaceful look too.
     All in all, it has been a great day! God has continued to answer prayer concerning my battle with cancer. He is always faithful isn't He? I can only praise Him and thank Him and marvel at His love and faithfulness towards me. What an awesome God we serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment