Sunday, September 30, 2012


September 31, 2012

     We had another beautiful Sunday. It was nice and warm, but not too hot.  Our service was    almost full with many visitors. There were 5 that where from the Philippines but were living in Saudi Arabia now. They were really nice folks.

     There was an incident before people were coming to church at the security gate at the      entrance to THLE. A man with his family in the car came to the gate, think the park was opened. He wanted to be let in because he said he had a message from the Lord to give to the people in the park. The guard tried to explain that the park was closed on Sundays but he      insisted he should be let in and pulled a gun on the guard. He was finally arrested. We are thankful that he didn’t know we were going to have a church service and decide to come and give his “message” there. God was certainly watching over his little flock today.

     One of the best things about today’s service was that our dear friend Ann Towers was able to be back with us. I have mentioned Ann several times and her journey with cancer for which she gives all the glory to God. She is a wonderful role model for us all. I thank God for her    testimony.

     All in all it was a fine day. Bible study was great, as usual. We are still in Exodus but we have reached the Wilderness Tabernacle. We move slowly because we have so many questions and get to talking about what we are learning. It is a wonderful time.

     Billy and I have been watching 3 movies I recorded on the Hallmark channel. We skip the commercials so it goes by pretty fast. It is a trilogy about the early west. I can’t remember all the names but the last one is “Loves Enduring Promise.” Billy can stay up a little later tonight because tomorrow is his day off so we will get to the end of the last movie soon.

     Tomorrow will be the beginning of a new month. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving next month because Joel, Carissa and little Landry will be here. It will be my first time to see him and I can hardly wait. Christmas will be here before we know it. That is the best time of the year.

     I am rambling so I’ll sign off now. Have a blessed day tomorrow, I know I will. It will be the day that the Lord has made,  I will be glad and rejoice in it.

Mary Margaret
The big “C” in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little “c” cancer.”
Remember to E-mail me
 

No comments:

Post a Comment