Saturday, April 28, 2012

April 28, 2012
A Prayer
by Mary Margaret Jones

My Dear, Holy, Gracious and Loving Heavenly Father.
You are the Holy God of the entire Universe, Time and all Eternity.
You have predestined me to travel through two of my most difficult experiences
with you as my Guide.
You have been my Captain, my Chief, my Commander and my Counselor.
You are my Friend, my Glorious Lord, my Faithful Healer and my Mighty Victor.
Your Name is above every Name. Your Power is holding the whole universe and
every thing in it together.
Through these two journeys You have taught me just how small I am in comparison to Your creation, yet You love me and desire my love and praise.
You are Majestic and the heavens and all that is in them bow to Your command.
You are All Sufficient, All Powerful, All Mighty and All Love.
You give us honor and might. It is in Your power to make us great or to humble us.
You are my Sovereign, my King, my Hope and my Life.
Who am I that you should give me access to all these things that you possess?
Who am I that you chose me before the foundation of the earth to become your child?
Who am I that your Son should die the death of separation from you
to pay for my sins?
Who am I that your Holy Spirit makes utterances on my behalf to You?
I am nothing except by the precious blood of Jesus, Who will welcome me to my
glorious home that I was created for.
I am only what You mold me into. I am truly Your clay to do with as You desire.
I can only offer you my humble body, heart and soul as thanksgiving for Who You are and what you have done and will do for me.
Thank You God.
You are Beautiful to me.


The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment