Saturday, April 21, 2012


RISING SUN

  "Because of the tender mercy of our God,
by which the rising sun will come to us
from heaven to shine on those living in darkness. . .
to guide our feet into the path of peace."
Luke 1:78-79
FROM THE FATHER'S HEART
My child, have you seen the beauty of My mornings? Have you witnessed the birth of a new day? Glorious, isn't it? I made it for you. But that's not all. I am like that sun, rising in your heart daily to awaken your spirit and bring beauty to your life. My light will brighten every corner of your heart. I love to shine My love down on you!

A GRATEFUL RESPONSE
When the darkness creeps in, and the light seeps out, there You are again, Lord. You stand in the shadows, reaching out to comfort and renew my discouraged heart. You are the light in my dark world. You are the rising sun streaming through my window. From the rising of the sun to its descent at the end of the day, I'll praise You, God.

I love this little devotional because it speaks to my heart. I have learned that “when the darkness creeps in, and the light seeps out,” God is there just waiting for me to reach out to Him and he does comfort and renew my heart. He has certainly been a comfort to me in the last few weeks. The more darkness that creeps in the more light He brings to me. Sometimes I feel carried by that light, that is when I know that so many are praying for me. He certainly hears all those prayers and He brings them with Him in the light. Thank you for your encouraging emails and thought and prayers. Please know I appreciate them all.

God bless you as you walk in the Light.
Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!


No comments:

Post a Comment