Sunday, April 29, 2012


April 29, 2012
     Last night I thought it was enough to put the prayer that God gave me. He had given me so many beautiful things to put in my blog last time I went through this and I felt like that hadn’t happened this time. I started praying that He would give me something that was inspired by Him. He answered my prayer by giving me a prayer for Him. It flowed so fast that my fingers could hardly keep up with my thoughts. I can tell for sure when what I have written has come from Him or if it me writing it. I love it when He gives me something beautiful to write.
     We had Bible study yesterday morning, it was great, as usual. After a bit of rest Dorean, Amanda, McKenzie and I went to a little shop for Amanda to get some maternity clothes. I just sat in a chair and watched her model. We went to get something to eat and I told them they were going to have to take me home, I was worn out. I can’t believe how little energy I have. After a little rest I sat down and wrote “A Prayer.”

     This morning I was pooped when I got through dressing for church. Service was beautiful today. Donna sang one of my favorite songs, “The End of the Beginning.” She knocked it out of the park!
     I was once again worn out so we picked up lunch at Boston Market and went home. Had a nice nap then we had Bible study. As always, it was very informative with great discussions and lots of fun too.
     My swelling is slowly going down. Still no pain. Some of the feeling is coming back because once in a while I get a stinging sensation in the deadened area. It is hard to put an earring in my left ear because the whole thing is numb.
    Enough of my rambling. I’ll get in bed early. That’s how life goes for me these days.
     Love to all of you. Thanks for reading my thoughts. By-the-way, I’m not proofing this, I’m too tired, so please overlook the errors. I’m sure there are plenty of them.
Mary Margaret

The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!

Don’t forget to E-mail me. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment