Thursday, October 11, 2012


October 11, 2012

     Hello folks. Big news! Yesterday was an anniversary for me. It was one year ago on the 10th of October that I had my first cancer surgery. A lot has happened in that year. Another cancer surgery in April and radiation in June and July. The physical things are so small compared to the things that God has done in my life. There is a song I’ve heard on the Christian radio station called “This is the Stuff” sung by Francesca Battistelli. It is kind of cute and peppy but once you get the words its is very deep and true. Here are the lyrics so you can see for yourself:
I lost my keys in the great unknown
And call me please ‘Cuz I can’t find my phone.
CHORUS: This is the stuff that drives me crazy
This is the stuff that’s getting to me lately
In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I’m blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But I gotta trust You know exactly what You’re doing
It might not be what I would choose
But this is the stuff You use.
 
45 in a 35
Sirens and fines while I’m running behind
Whoa
Chorus
So break me of impatience
Conquer my frustrations
I’ve got a new appreciation
It’s not the end of the world.
Oh, Oh, Oh
Chorus
     What really caught my ear was the two lines in the middle of the chorus “In the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I’m blessed.” This is why I say the physical things are small compared to the things that God has done for me. I love it when I get to hear someone else has expressed something that I am experiencing.
     This is enough for tonight. Thanks for listening.
     Love to you all,
     Mary Margaret
The big “C” in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little “c” cancer.”
Remember to E-mail me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment