Saturday, October 13, 2012


October 13, 2012

     I’m catching up again. Yesterday was a lovely day. I went to lunch with a good friend. We planned to go to Bone Fish Grill but discovered that they don’t open until 4:00. Too bad because I had my mouth set for some Bang Bang Shrimp and their outstanding Coconut Cream Pie. We went to Mimi’s and had a great lunch and some fine conversation. Karen is a great conversationalist and a wealth of information. We have had some great times with Karen and her husband Dann. How blessed we are to have such good friends.

     Last night Billy and I went to Rebekah’s high school homecoming football game. She is a cheer leader, actually she is what they call a “flyer” which means she is the one that gets thrown into the air occasionally. She is the smallest on the squad, just under 5 feet and probably about 95 pounds. She has long dark brown hair half way down her back and it is very straight. Very beautiful! We left the game after half time and Deanna called me to ask us to pray for one of the football player that had to be taken to the hospital. They thought he might have a broken neck. Today they found out it was a concussion and he is doing much better now. I prayed for him many times during the night.

     Today was pretty dull until about 4:30 when Dorean came by and we went to Deanna’s to see Rebekah. She was getting dressed up for her Homecoming Dance. Alyssa did her hair which looked beautiful. When she got dressed up in her amazing black dress and her red shoes she looked like a star. She is such a beautiful girl anyway.

     The last too days have been so nice. I had some great time with a great friend, got to see my granddaughter tossed into the air, got to see he turned into a beautiful 16 (on Monday) year old for her first dance. I can sit here and think back with pleaser and joy on my days and thank the Lord for blessing me with friends and family. I like to count all of you among my friends too. I am blessed very big. (See song in last post.)
     God bless you all.
     Mary Margaret
The big “C” in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little “c” cancer.”
Remember to E-mail me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment