Thursday, October 4, 2012


October 4, 2012

     Not much action during the day today, but this evening I went to Dorean’s to see my little Colton. Billy has Bible Study on Thursday nights at THLE and doesn’t get home till 9:30 so I have to find something to make the long evenings pass. Holding and feeding Colton is the best way I can think of to spend an evening. He is growing and getting heaver and starting to smile and laugh a lot. He has the most beautiful face and is so kissable. We are going to wear the skin off his face with all our kisses.

     On the way home a song came on the radio that I really like, it is “I Can Only Imagine” by Mercyme and almost brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it.

I can only imagine, what it will be like
When I walk by Your side.
I can only imagine what my eyes will see
When Your face is before me.
I can only imagine, I can only imagine.
 
Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for You Jesus or in awe of You be still?
Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine, I can only imagine.
 
I can only imagine when all I will do is forever, forever worship You.

     When it was over I said to myself, “I’m sure we can’t really imagine what it will be like when we are face to face with the Person we were chosen to be with in the place we were    destined to spend eternity in.” It is truly unimaginable! But, Thank You, God for the small picture our tiny human minds can dare to imagine of the place You have been preparing for us for over 2,000 years.
     Good night, sweet dreams of heaven.
      Mary Margaret
     The big “C” in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little “c” cancer.”
Remember to E-mail me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment