Monday, October 8, 2012


October 8, 2012
     It looks like Thursday was the last time I posted something. Sorry about that. Friday and Saturday were pretty slow days except for going to the gym. Sunday was another wonderful day as Sundays usually go. Billy and I had lunch with Donna and Daniel at Olive Garden which is very near where we have church. We had a sweet little server from Bulgaria. We enjoyed talking with her.
     Once again, we had a lovely Bible Study. We were looking at the priest’s garments. The whole tabernacle must have been a beautiful sight. Made to God’s specifications it couldn’t help but be a magnificent sight. Perhaps we will be able to see it on the New Earth.
    Today was Billy’s day off and we didn’t do much. I had recorded “Fiddler On The Roof” which is one of his favorite movies. By the end of the movie I am always depressed. It is sad the way the Jewish people have been treated down through the ages.
     Anyway, we didn’t even leave the house today. Billy needs to get some rest on this one day he has off. Once and a while we need to make a trip to Sam’s but not today. It is really nice to just sit around with him and not to have things that have to be done.
     This is a slow week as far as doctors appointments go. I only have one, acupuncture on Wednesday. Next week Billy and I both have appointments. It seems like that is all we do now. My insurance is going to drop me if I don’t get healthy. I totaled up the bills from this last surgery and radiation treatments. It was over $400,000.00. Fortunately, our part was much less than that. It’s a good thing that it is getting near the end of the year or I might not be covered for the rest of my treatments. I have a PET Scan in 2 weeks and they cost $12,000.00. That is why ObamaCare is rather frightening. At my age and with my health problems, I would be given a   number and get in line for tests. His health care bill is not going to take care of Senior Citizens but give them what is called “Comfort Care.” God is still sovereign and I will trust in Him as I do now.
     Good night to all.
     Mary Margaret
The big “C” in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little “c” cancer.”
Remember to E-mail me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment