Tuesday, October 16, 2012


October 16, 2012
     Sunday was another day of blessings. That means spending time with committed Christians and people we love, hearing the word of God, eating some great food, getting a nap and more Bible Study in the evening.
     Tim and Dorean left for Texas this morning. I am going to miss them so much. Dorean is my sounding board and encourager. I’ve always said we share a brain. Some days she has it and some days I have it. Now a days it seems like she has it more that I do. She seems to get more use out of it than I do.
     Monday was errand day. Billy and I had lots of things to take care of so we spent the day running around to different stores. We accomplished a lot and just lulled around for the rest of the day. We are into the old movies and I record them off of TMC and we will watch 1 or 2 each evening. We don’t watch much that isn’t recorded.
     Today has been rather leisurely. The cat the dog and I have had a good time just being together and getting rubs, pats and licks from each other. Our little pets are so loving and sweet.
     The “big blessings” just keep coming every day. God is so good to me. If I don’t do much of anything, it is a blessing and if I am busy and on the go, go, go He still blesses me in the beautiful day, the people that cross my path, the world around me and just being in my beautiful home that God has provided for us. Another blessing is, I  got a call from my doctor’s office where I had the blood work done. They said everything look great, my cholesterol, sugar, A1c count, pancreas, liver, kidneys and anything else they checked. I am now cleared for my cataract surgery and I’m now waiting for a call for the doctor’s office to set that up.
     This is the end of my rambling for tonight. Thanks for being here.
Love to all.    
Mary Margaret
The big “C” in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little “c” cancer.”
Remember to E-mail me

 

No comments:

Post a Comment