Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 17, 2012
     4 down 26 to go.
     Hello and good night. That is how I feel about writing this blog tonight. It has been such a busy as all days have been since Billy went into the hospital. I don’t know when he will be able to come home. I guess it is a man thing because I’ve had 2 cancer surgeries, the first one I went home the same day and the second the day after. His was laparoscopic, 4 little incisions covered with band aids. It is a good thing men don’t have to have the babies, the kid would be going to college before he would be able to stand up straight. Anyway, I hope he can come home tomorrow because this is wearing the family out. Poor thing, he looks so pitiful laying up there in that bed with everyone waiting on him hand and foot. He will get a big laugh when he reads this, I hope.
     Anyway, I went to radiation this morning and then up to the hospital. At 1:00 I went to the acupuncturist for one and a half hours. He did a lot of work on me and when he finished I was so relaxed I felt like my limbs were spaghetti. I’m not kidding it was wonderful. I yawned all the way back to the hospital.
     Dorean came up and we went to get something to eat. If he doesn’t get out soon I am going to gain all my weight back because we are eating out every meal. I am so ready to get back into our old boring routine.
     I came home and had to take care of the trash for pick up tomorrow. I cleaned the litter box, too Annie out for a walk and fed her, fed the cat, carried out the recyclables. These are duties we usually share. I tried to pick up around the house, you know how things get when you are in and out in a flash and just drop things and let they stay where they fall. I still have a few things to do so I really need to say, goodnight. Please don’t think I have been complaining, I’m just giving you my day. I will get better. I know. How blessed I am that I am still able to do all these things. There are a lot of people in that hospital that I pass by their rooms every day that wish they could get out and have a day like I have had. I
     Radiation tomorrow then I have 2 days off. Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!
     Love you all, 
     Mary Margaret

PS: I did not edit this so I have no idea the number of mistakes I made. Please overlook them.
     The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment