Sunday, June 24, 2012

May 24, 2012
It has been a rainy “tropical storm fringe” day, rain constantly which is always needed in   Florida.
     Church this morning was a blessing, as usual. Billy was able to go but didn’t preach. Our son-in-law, Daniel, preached and did a wonderful job. Everyone was blessed. Donna sang a beautiful song, “No More Night” which David Phelps recorded. I had decided a while ago that I wanted it played at my funeral, which I hope isn’t going to be too soon. I cried the whole time and was greatly blessed.
     Due to the weather and Billy still in recovery we decided to cancel Bible Study tonight. We went to lunch at the Elephant Bar and came home to take a nice long nap. We are just chill’n tonight.
     Tomorrow I begin the second week of my treatment. I have the peace of the Lord knowing that this week will bring more possibility of some side effects. I am anxious to see what     wonderful things He is going to perform to get me through this week. It is exciting to be     waiting on the Lord and know that He is going to do something amazing in my life.
     I’m going to say good night early. I have my nightly routine to go through before going to bed.
     God bless you all.
Love to all,
     Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment