Saturday, June 23, 2012

June 23, 2012
     There isn’t much news today. It was nice having Billy home on a Saturday. He was able to attend our morning Bible Study and get to see how good Dorean is at teaching it. He said he is very proud of her. She has his smart mind and she is using it for the Lord. This make us very happy and proud we are also blessed not only with her but with all of our girls. They are trophies of God’s grace.   
     Billy and I haven’t done much today. My ruptured disc in my neck is being aggravated by the position my neck is in during radiation and I have pain in the nerve running down my left arm. I took 1/2 of one of Billy’s pain medication, Endocet, and by 11:30 was very sleepy so he and I took a nice long nap. I haven’t been sleeping very well because of the pain so it was good to have a change to “catch up.” I am trying to get all my mouth washed done each day, but am not able to get them all in. I need to start earlier in the day, I guess.
     This is going to be short because it has been a very uneventful day. Other than Deanna, Matt, Rebekah and Rachel dropping by for awhile it has been quiet and I haven’t had to set foot out of the house all day. Not even to walk Annie. Billy has done that for the exercise he needs to get his strength back. This is my kind of day!
     It is good to hear from my readers. Thanks for reading, hope it is blessing you.
     Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment