Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 30, 2012
     Today was a great Saturday. Bible Study this morning was wonderful, as usual. I just took it easy, had a little soup for lunch and took a nap. Got a haircut this afternoon then Dorean and McKenzie came over to watch movies for awhile. We watched Hop, a cute move about the Easter Bunny. If you have grandchildren you have probably seen it.
    I had another nose bleed this afternoon. I don’t know what brings them on but I hope it is something that can be controlled. There is no warning when it is going to happen I just feel something running in my nose. I guess I’ll have to carry a Kleenex in my hand all the time. Just another inconvenience of getting radiation. There are so many.
     The following is from a card sent to me by a dear friend. She sends me a beautiful card every week either by e-mail or snail mail. She has been going through her own battle with cancer and her testimony is such a blessing to all who know her.
Difficult things can cause us to ask, “Why did this happen?”
But if we’re trusting in Christ we never need to ask,
“How could He let this happen?”
God may never reveal all His reasons to us,
but He has revealed His character to us.
His character assures us that
He never makes mistakes, is never uncaring,
and that He never separates Himself from our need.
The need you face is great, but the grace
that is yours in Christ is even greater.
May your heart and your faith stay fixed upon Him
as you go through this difficulty.
Be assured that He is holding your hand
and will not let you go!
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed.
for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you
with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10 NIV
     Have a lovely week end.
     Mary Margaret
     The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment