Sunday, July 1, 2012


July 1, 2012
     It was another beautiful and blessed Sunday. The service was almost full and they were from many places in the US and even Kenya, Africa. The visitors are so sweet to come by and let me know they will pray for me. That means very much to me because I know that  their praying is not only good for me but good for them also. Anytime we come before the throne for what ever reason is a good thing.
     I have a new motto for eating now. “If I have to chew it, I can’t swallow it.” My mouth and throat is getting very sore. I guess it will get much worse over the next four weeks. I have found that Panera’s has great creamed soups and Smoothies that I can drink. It makes for a very nice meal. I am not watching out for my diabetes because the dietician said not to worry about it but to just be cautious about sugar. I am eating so much that I’m afraid I’ll gain weight. We will know tomorrow because I get weighed before seeing Dr. Manon.
     I just got a call from one of our favorite people in the world. Bro. Sam Shepperson. Those of you that live in El Dorado certainly know him, he is a legend and has been our pastor for at least 60 years. He and Miss Dot, his wife are beautiful people and amazing Christians. We love them and are thankful to have them in our lives.
     At this time I am finishing up my blog while doing my fluoride treatment for 10 minutes. Then I will be ready for bed, even though I had a nice long 2 hour nap this afternoon. I sleep very well now, I don’t know what to attribute that to unless it is how tired I get.
     Anyway, I am signing off for today. I will let you know how it goes tomorrow at RT.
     Love to all,
     Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment