Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 8, 2012
     Sunday, Sunday, beautiful Sunday! Another great service this morning. After the service I spoke with a woman that was undergoing chemo for a brain tumor. This is the second time since 2008 that she has undergone chemo. She had chemo and radiation  at the same time. She is trusting the Lord for her healing and is very cheerful. He husband though is mad at God and asked for us to pray for him. Her name is Pam and is very pretty, a registered nurse and loves the Lord.
     We went to Panera’s for me to get soup and a smoothie, which I couldn’t taste but it is calories and nutrition which the doctors want me to get plenty of. It is hard to eat food that has no taste. I eat because I have to not for the taste.
     We had an exciting Bible Study tonight. As usual it is the highlight of my week. We have discussions and teachings. We laugh a lot. Everyone loves the Lord and is pretty knowledgeable about the Bible so we have some deep discussions. Billy is an excellent teacher and controller of discussions. I wish you could join us for a Sunday.
     Early this morning Dorean called me with a Bible verse that she said was good for me. Actually, I used this verse the first time I had cancer and have not referred to it this time. I needed to be reminded of it. Paul had called on the Lord to make the thorn in his flesh leave him. Here is God’s answer to Paul in II Corinthians 12:9, 10.
But he said to me,
 “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses,
so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
For the sake of Christ then, I am content with
weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities.
For when I am weak, then I am strong.
     I am truly experiencing this, because I feel strong though my body is weak. It is a surreal experience because it is not normal to feel this way. Trusting in the Lord is truly a strengthening of mind body and soul.
     Tomorrow I begin again with treatments, bring it on. We are ready, by we I mean the Lord in me.
     Have a great day tomorrow.
     Remember God is good, God is good all the time.   
     Mary Margaret
     The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment