Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 29, 2012
    I must be short tonight because I am very tired and must do some doctoring on my neck. During the day     several blisters have formed along the base of my neck and they have begun to run. This is a concern because when we blister they don’t do radiation until it heals. I have only one treatment left so I’m not sure how they will handle this. I hope it won’t be a problem since I have only one left. I will find out on Monday what the verdict is. Pray for me to be able to finish on Monday.
     It has been a very busy day. First there was Bible Study where we got into a discussion about the idea of could Jesus have sinned or not? All but one of us shared one side and one the other side. I won’t tell you who was on what side. This is an issue you can work out for yourselves. It is an idea that has been debated over many years with good arguments on both sides.
     I took a nap after everyone left then got up and made a cake to take to Dr. Manon on Monday for his staff. After that I had to get some groceries, we are getting kind of low around here. When I got home I had to take another nap. I got up and iced the cake. I have to do things in shifts nowadays.
     I had a can of soup for dinner and now it is time for me to get ready for bed. It will feel real good tonight. I have to figure out what I can do to help the blisters. Billy got me a 3’ gauze bandage to wrap around my neck so I won’t get medicine on my pillow. Won’t I look cute going to bed all dressed up in gauze? Well, we do what we have to do to get by.
     I’ll let you know how it goes Monday.
     Have a great Sunday.
     Mary Margaret
     The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment