Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 12, 2012
     I must start tonight’s blog with a great big apology. On Monday I didn’t do a blog so I    didn’t announce our new great grandson in Texas. I can’t image how I managed to make that mistake. I think perhaps radiation is frying my brain. Actually, there is really no excuse for not proudly announcing because I am very proud to have him as my first great grandson. This is Donna and Daniel’s first grandchild and he should have gotten a big deal made about him. I’m sorry to the Howard family. Please forgive me.
     Landry James Howard came into this world on Monday at 9:09 am on 7-09-12. He weighed in at 8 pounds and was 20 inches long. He and his mother are doing very well. I can see from the pictures that he is absolutely adorable. He looks very much like his dad, so he is bound to be a handsome man. I hope they went home today and I will find out in a little while when Donna calls on her daily call. I really wish I could see him and give him some Mimi kisses. That will have to wait awhile. I’ll save them up for him.
     Colton Timothy Traywick joined us at a little after 6 pm on 7-11-12. He weighed 7 pounds and 7 ounces and was also 20 inches long. Because of the date (7/11) his Pepaw, Tim calls him Big Gulp. He has dark hair and a good bit of it. He likes to keep his hands over his face. We have to hold them down every time we take a picture of him. He keeps his legs pulled up because that is how he was in the womb. He will put them down in time if we keep pulling them down for him. His big sister is proud of him too and gives him lots of kisses.
     All in all we are very blessed to have two beautiful, healthy and precious great grandsons. God has given us such a wonderful gift. Not everyone gets to see their great grandchildren and we have been able to see 3 of ours. May He give us the blessing of seeing more.
     Enjoy the pictures and getting to see some of our family. I will try to get more pictures of us  so you can meet them all.
          Much love to all,
          Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .

Here is a proud Nonna. A mother of 4 handsom sons and grandmother of 1 beautiful grandson.
This is a bonding moment if I have ever seen one. This is Landry's dad, Joel. This is a picture that should be blown up and printed in black and white.
Here is Donna with her new love, Landry James Howard. How proud does she look?
Daniel and Donna admire their new family member.


This is Amanda before she went into the OR. How can anyone be so beautiful before giving birth?



This is Honey with her beautiful grandson, Colton Timothy Traywick, She is  so proud. The little cap on his head was crocheted by volunteers at the hospital. So cute!
Mommy and son.
And here is Mimi with the new great grandson. I make them take pictures from my right side because the other side is very red. I will have to wait until November to get a picture with Landry.

No comments:

Post a Comment