Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, 2012
     This was the first day of the 4th week. All went well at treatment. Emma and her sister were there and we got to talk a little bit. Emma went to the restroom and I took this opportunity to ask her sister what had happened to Emma’s children all she said was, “I can’t talk about it.” It must have been something really terrible. I was pretty tired before I even left the hospital so I came home, ate a bowl of ice cream (a big bowl with chocolate sauce and cherries) because it is about the only food I still enjoy eating. I don’t taste it but the cold feels very good to me. After the ice cream I took a nap and felt better when I woke up. I still don’t feel like doing  anything but it is nice to feel better.
     On the way home from RT today there was a song on the Christian radio station that sounded like it could have come from my mind. MercyMe sings it and the words are amazingly  beautiful and meaningful. I’ll put them here for you to be blessed. The title is “Jesus, Bring the Rain.”
I can count a million times people asking me how I
can praise You with all that I’ve gone through.
The question just amazes me, can circumstances possibly
change who I forever am in You?
Maybe since my life was changed long before these rainy days
it’s never really ever crossed my mind.
To turn my back on You, oh Lord, my only shelter from the storm
but instead I draw closer through these times.
So I pray,
Bring me joy, bring me peace, bring the chance to be free.
Bring me anything that brings You glory
and I know there’ll be days when this life brings me pain.
But if that’s what it takes to praise You Jesus, bring the rain.
 
I am Yours regardless of the dark clouds that may loom above.
Because You are much greater than my pain.
You who made a way for me, by suffering Your destiny.
So tell me what’s a little rain.
So I pray,
 
Holy, holy, holy,
Is the Lord God Almighty.
     Love to all,
     Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment