Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 15, 2012
     Sundays are usually my favorite day of the week, but this Sunday was a little different. Don’t get me wrong, it was still a blessing because God was very present at all times. I don’t like anything to put a smudge on my Sundays because they are always so wonderful. There was just a little smudge but still a smudge. It will all be wiped away soon, I hope and things will be beautiful again.  Don’t worry about it I’m fine! I only mentioned it because God brings all sorts of things into our lives to help us learn lessons that will make us stronger. I look at everything like that. It took me a long time to come to that conclusion, but it does make life easier in the long run.
     I had a tasteless lunch of  salmon and salad. Usually this particular salad is one of the best things I’ve ever eaten, (it is a Tai Crunch salad at California Pizza Kitchen) but with my new taste or should I say non taste it was just like a bunch of shredded Styrofoam. I try to eat things that are good for me even if I can’t taste them. It is hard to eat anything with out tasting it. I have come to the conclusion that my reason for eating was to taste the food. Now that there is no taste to food I don’t eat nearly as much.
     After I woke up from my nap Dorean called to tell me that she had to take Amanda back to the hospital. She is having pain in her abdomen and the pain medication she has doesn’t work. It isn’t the C-section incision but inside that is hurting. We will go up after Bible Study tonight. Of course, Colton had to go too because she is his source of food.
     We just ran over for awhile to see our little Colton. He gets cuter every day. I just can’t let a day go by without seeing him and holding him and kissing his soft little face.
     Here is a beautiful verse on a card that was sent to me. It has a wonderful thought and is good for this day that I have had.
He Saw You
what an incredible journey Jesus made,
what an overwhelming expression of love He undertook,
what an awesome purpose He had in mind.
You were on His heart.
when He left His home in heaven, He saw you;
when He became a man on earth, He was seeking you;
when He stretched out His hands upon the cross, He was reaching out to you;
when He returned to His Father, He was preparing a place for you
You are the sheep He has come to shepherd,
to guide, to feed, to protect, to shelter, and to carry.
You are the one He calls His own.
The signature of God’s love
is written all over you life.
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth His life for the sheep.
John 10:11
     He is my Good Shepherd, my Teacher, my Guide, my Example and my All.
     So good day, my friends. God bless you all.
     Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment