Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012
     What a Day! Alyssa took me to RT this morning and got to come in and see me get hooked up. She said it looked awful. On the way home I got a call from Dorean that they were in an ambulance taking Amanda to the hospital because she was having severe pain. The pain medication she had been on since she left the hospital also works to (how can I say this delicately?) plug you up, if you know what I mean. Alyssa wasn’t feeling well so she went home and I went up to the hospital. Amanda was in a lot of pain so they gave her morphine and she rested a little. They had to take Colton in case she needed to feed him, but she was in too much pain so we made a formula bottle for him and he took it down quickly. You know how it goes in the ER, we were up there for about 4 hours. I took care of dear Colton and Dorean took care of Amanda. He was such a good boy the whole time. Finally, after 4 hours Amanda was able to be relieved and was so happy and was able to go home. I came home very tired but happy that God had taken care of the problem for Amanda.
     That is my whole day. Just a little drama in the Jones family.
     This is enough to bore you with for today. 
     Have a great night.
     Remember God is good, God is good all the time.   
     Mary Margaret
     The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment