Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29, 2012
     I noticed that I had the wrong date on yesterdays blog. Sorry about that.
     This was a lovely Sunday. Billy gave another great message then we had a baptism at a beautiful fountain at the Holy Land Experience. The whole thing was special.
     My neck is blistering worse. I don’t see how they can possible do a treatment on it  tomorrow. They will probably make me wait until it has healed or say that 29 is sufficient and let it go at that. I pray that the latter will be their choice. My neck looks very bad and doesn’t feel much better.
     We have a dear couple at our church, their names are Don and Annie Ku. They have been such a blessing to us through the years and are such faithful prayer warriors. He came up to me today and was trying to tell me he prayed for me three times a day but had trouble getting it past his tears. He is just the sweetest and dearest man. With people like that praying for me why should I be concerned for my well-being. My great God will listen and do His will for me.
     Tomorrow is going to be a  very big day for me. I am anxious to get it over with.
     I need to go through my nightly routine so I’ll get started on it.
     Love to all
     Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment