Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 11, 2012
     Do you believe in love at first sight? Well, I do. Tonight at I looked into the dark eyes of Colton Timothy   Traywick I fell instantly in love. As I looked at him I could feel the love growing in my heart. He has captured my heart and I know that I will do anything possible or even impossible for him. His features are not something that women usually fall for but, the fact that his head is too big for his body and he keeps his feet drawn up like he was before he was born didn’t stop me from falling totally and completely in love with him.
     He’s is a precious 7 lb. 7 oz. bundle of beauty and is only 20 inches tall but he will grow and become even more handsome than he is now.
     We could only look at him, not hold him or kiss him and we couldn’t see Amanda, even Dorean couldn't see her and is so disappointed about that. She won’t be able to see her until tomorrow. I will go up when I am finished with my treatment. The hospitals are all in one big complex so it won’t be far to drive to see them. He is the first baby in our family that doesn’t look like someone in the family. We can’t figure out who he looks like but looks change by the day with babies so maybe the mystery will be solved soon.
     McKenzie is very proud and accepting of him. Thank God for that!
     It is very late for us because we stayed at the hospital hoping that we would get to see Amanda. I have to get ready for bed which takes awhile. I am really looking forward to tomorrow to hold Colton and seeing Amanda. I will post pictures tomorrow for you to enjoy our gorgeous brand new little great grandson.
     God bless you all.
     Love to all,
     Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment