Monday, October 3, 2011

10/03/11
     Tonight I am writing about the song I posted on 10/01. I love the song and the words a very special to me. I particularly get a blessing out of the end of the song that says, "Thank you,God, that I am:
forgiven (Colossians 2:13), beloved (Colossians 3:12), hidden in Christ (I Peter 3:4), made in the image of the Giver of Life (Genesis 1:26), righteous (Romans 5:19), holy (I Peter 2:9) reborn (John 3:16), remade (II Corinthians 5:17), accepted (Ephesians 1:6), worthy (II Thessalonians 1:5).
     According to Him I am all these things and so are you if He is your Lord. What a blessing to be among other things beloved, righteous, holy, accepted and worthy. Is it any wonder that we love Him and want to please Him everyday?
     I hope these words come alive to you as they have to me.
     God bless.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a good job Mary...stay informed, positive and tough!(even though you sound to sweet to be tough)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Margaret... You are inspiring everyone with your positive attitude and complete dependence on our wonderful Lord!! I love the Scriptures you have chosen to share with us. They are appropriate for all occasions. Love ya, Carol V.

    ReplyDelete