Thursday, October 6, 2011

10/6/11

For my post today I thought I would write a few of my prayers and answers to prayers
from my prayer journal. Starting with the day the tumor was removed in the Dermatologist office.

9/12/11
     Tumor was removed from cheek. Praying for God’s will and His grace for whatever the outcome is. Praying to know God better to feel His presence stronger in my life.
Romans 8:35, “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?”ASV
Romans 8:38, 39, “For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” ASV

9/19/11
     Report from biopsy-Merkel Cell Carcinoma-not good news but God is answering prayer of 9/12. Amen and amen. All is working to Your glory, Lord!
Romans 8:28, “And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.”ASV

9/20/11
     May Your good pleasure be to heal me. I am prepared to accept the other outcome.
Philippians 2:13, “...for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.”ASV

9/23/11
 I Peter 5:10, “And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will Himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.” ESV
     Lord, do I dare to claim this verse for healing? I just don’t know. I have resisted believing You will heal me because I can’t help but ask, “Why should I be healed when others haven’t been?”
After prayers concerning this verse and many tears I will name it and claim it.

9/30/11
     Lord, I do not want to lose this joy and peace you have given me. Do I need tribulation to keep it? So be it, Lord. This joy is worth it. The peace, the feeling of moving along, being carried by the very hand of God. On 9/12 I prayed to know You better and look what He sent to me to answer that prayer. What will He send to answer this prayer?
Philippians 4:6, 7, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with   thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” ASV


No comments:

Post a Comment