Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11, 2012

     I won’t keep you long tonight. Amanda came over this morning and we worked on the baby basket that we used for her 27 years ago. If I knew how to send a picture, I would send one out. It took us all day, but it is a beauty.  I am going to have to learn how to send pictures on this blog. Anyway, dear friends, that is all I did today. Didn’t even hear from my doctor.
     I did get a beautiful bouquet for Mother’s Day tonight from Donna and Daniel. Daniel has always sent me flowers for Mother’s Day. He is a great son-in-law. All of mine are great guys!
     God bless you and good night,
     Mary Margaret

The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!

Don’t forget to E-mail me. . .

angel8mmj@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment