Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 6, 2012

     Wonderful day, Sunday! I am still very tired especially after getting ready for church. We had a nice lunch and came home to take a nap. The nap wasn’t long enough to suit me, but did have some energy when I got up. Watered the flowers out front by filling a container 10 times in the kitchen sink and carrying it out to the front of the house. During Bible Study it started pouring down rain. Sure am glad I used all that energy watering those flowers.
     I am still waiting to hear from Dr. Shellenberger on the radiation decision. I think I will hear from him this week. Sure hope so. He finished his time at M. D. Anderson on Friday and I guess he has to get reestablished where ever he went before he can take care of “old business.”
     I really can’t tell if my neck is looking better, I think maybe it is. I massage it several times a day with vitamin E oil and do my neck exercises several times a day. Everyone says it looks better, so maybe it does.
     I had a 2” scar as my “badge” from the last surgery and I’ll have an 8” scar from this surgery. Do I qualify to be called “Scarface?” I don’t think so, I qualify to be called a child of God and these are the proofs that He loves me enough to test my love and trust for Him. There is nothing like what I have been through to build faith in a weak vessel. I may need that faith and strength one of these days when things get rough for us Christians. It is slowly happening each day.
     I’ll go to bed early tonight. Billy is off tomorrow and we will be doing several things we haven’t been able to do for the past two week, like take Annie to the vet.
    Have a great night and a blessed day tomorrow.
    Good night,
    Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment