Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31, 2012
     This day was spent working on putting a Christmas card together. I took all day and after dinner tonight I made a big change in it. Once I  have it like I want it I can then start constructing them in an assembly line method. I can move right along once I get going. I figured with all the time I will have to be spending at home after the radiation begins I can   finish them pretty quickly. I am behind in starting them. I usually make about 72 or so and it takes most of the day to make about 5 or 6 of them. These will have some intricate glitter on them so I may not be able to do that many.
      Dorean and I went to dinner. She is my sounding board and a great encourager. We often vent to each other. She keeps informed on my medical procedures the times and dates. She goes to most of my appointments with me because I don’t always remember all the details as they are given to me so quickly. She and her husband Tim are as handy as sliced bread for us. Tim helps out with things around the house for us. We are very fortunate and blessed with all our daughters and son-in-laws.
     I am attaching another song by David Phelps. I love this because of the story it tells. I wish you could hear our daughter Donna sing this. It is my favorite that she does as a solo. She and her husband Daniel have some duets that are just amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSSv87qeT6Y&feature=related

     Enjoy the song.
     God bless you all,
     Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment