Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29, 2012
     Today I had no appointments nothing else scheduled so I spent most of the day working on something that I call a poem. I am not good at meter and it is hard working finding words to rhyme and make sense. Billy said it was good and that no one really pays attention much to meter. So I will post it for my blog today.
Wisdom From The Word
God’s gift is this day and everything in it.
Make it count for eternity, don’t waste a minute.
He gives us joys and sorrows, and promises for better tomorrows.
So don’t look ahead, or borrow unknown sorrows.
King David says the Lord’s a stronghold in times of trouble,
Trust in His name He’ll not forsake, His blessings will be redouble.
Jesus said, Do not rejoice in the power you’ve been given.
But rejoice that your names are written down in heaven.
Peter spoke of us born again in The Resurrection.
To an inheritance imperishable due to our election.
John The Revelator has a message for the sinners,
Jesus, the Alpha and Omega makes His children all winners.
We can respond to these words with shouts of jubilation,
“Maranatha Lord we await you with anticipation.”
     God’s Word is so full of richness that it is fun to pull words from different places and fit them all together. I really enjoyed doing this even though it wore my old brain out. Hope you enjoy and are blessed by it.
     Tomorrow is Oncology  Dentist day. I pray it all goes well and my teeth and gums are able to handle the radiation therapy. Pray for me.
     Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment