Wednesday, May 23, 2012

May 23, 2012
      Just a note to let you know I have an appointment with the Radiologist tomorrow at 2:00.
     Dorean is going with me. I am anxious to find out what all in involved. I have a few questions for him. Will my hair fall out? Will I have nausea? Will I be harmful to the pets? And can I be around the new baby? I’m sure Dorean will have a few questions herself. She is much more thorough than I am.
     Please pray for me around that time if you think about it. The Lord will be with me all the way and I find my comfort I that.
     I will let you know tomorrow night all the details from the appointment.
     Love to all,
     Mary Margaret

The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment