Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12,2012

     What a wonderful Saturday! It started with our Saturday morning Bible Study. Learning about the  sovereignty of God is amazing! What is left for us to worry about? He has it all under   control. Who better to be in control than the God who created the universe we are a small part of? It makes it so much easier to walk through this life knowing we are being taken care of by such a loving and wise God.
     After Bible Study, Dorean took me out for brunch. It is always quality time when I spend it with any of my girls. We went shopping and got some beautiful things. Deanna and her girls drove by as we were walking at the shopping center. And an amazing thing was happening. Rebekah was driving! She is 15 now and Deanna has been wanting her to learn to drive. I know she will be a good driver, her dad is an Orange County Deputy Sheriff. That is all the motivation she needs.
     The afternoon was spent “vegging out” or as some say, resting. After a time of shopping I was worn out.
     I will be celebrating Mother’s Day on Monday and Tuesday also because the Sunday of Mother’s Day is always so crowded at restaurants. My girls are really special!
     Happy Mother’s Day to all you mothers.
     Love to all,
     Mary Margaret


The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!

Don’t forget to E-mail me. . .

angel8mmj@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment