Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 27, 2012

     This was another beautiful Sunday. A lovely service at ACTS Fellowship, then lunch with Donna and Daniel at Ruby Tuesday’s, home for a nap and Bible Study at 5:30. Billy and I usually just rest and relax for the rest of the evening.
     It is suppose to rain tomorrow so we don’t know if we will be able to go out in Daniel’s boat or not.  I would hate to get out in the boat and it start raining but we will see what is going on in the morning. Hope it isn’t raining! We will still grill at some point. It will be a good day!
     At church this morning Carol had prepared a presentation using the following song. I have not heard it before but it touched me. The part I’ve highlighted was like it was sung just for me. I am at that place and God is giving me His mercy and grace, that is the only way I can make it through this trial I am in. He is faithful and He is good!
You turn the key
Then close the door behind you
Drop your bags on the floor
You reach for the light
But there's darkness deep inside
And you can't take it anymore

'Cause sometimes living takes the life out of you
And sometimes living is all you can do

Life is hard, the world is cold
We're barely young and then we're old
But every falling tear is always understood
Yes, life is hard, but God is good


You start to cry
'Cause you've been strong for so long
And that's not how you feel
You try to pray
But there's nothing left to say
So you just quietly kneel

In the silence of all that you face
God will give you His mercy and grace


Jesus never said
It was an easy road to travel
He only said that you would never be alone
So when your last thread of hope
Begins to come unraveled
Don't give up, He walks beside you
On this journey home and He knows


Life is hard, the world is cold
We're barely young and then we're old
But every falling tear is always understood
Yes, life is hard, but God  is good
    sung by Pam Thum
                                                                                                                    
    Mary Margaret
The big "C" in me is Christ enabling me to deal with the little "c" which is the cancer!
Don’t forget to E-mail me . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment